Services That We Offer:
We are happy to be able to serve the Gananoque, Kingston, Brockville & Lansdowne areas. Progressive medicine with a strong emphasis on customer service and continuing education are focuses of our clinic. Our staff feels like a family and we want to do our best to keep your pets healthy and happy and to make your experience as positive as possible when you come to see us at Thousand Islands Veterinary Services!
We offer the following:
- -Annual Examinations & Health Checks
- -Vaccinations & Parasite Control
- -Dentistry (including dental radiography)
- -Internal Medicine
- -In-House Laboratory
- -Surgery: Routine, Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Techniques
- -One of few clinics in Eastern Ontario who offer the new Tightrope Technique for repairing cranial crucial ligament repairs
- -Behavioral Consults/Counselling
- -Nutritional Consults & Weight Management Support
- -Therapeutic Laser Therapy
- -Anesthetic Monitoring Equipment
-No charge appointments available with one of our Registered Veterinary Technologists or Technicians to go over any questions that you might have prior to adding a new pet to your household.
-Dr Stevenson is an expert in the field of ticks and Lyme disease. He has been asked to speak at the biggest veterinary conferences in North America and has done a lot of traveling doing so.He also does webinars for other Veterinarians quite often about the threat of ticks, Lyme Disease and other diseases that ticks can carry, as well as treatment of these diseases and prevention of ticks.